In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Coincidence?

I recently purchased a subscription to Yahoo! Music Unlimited, which lets me download as much music as I want on to my computer. It's a lot like I-Tunes in the way you have to buy the songs if you want to put them on cds or mp3s, except there is a year service charge and each song is $.79. Yahoo provides a section for recommended artists of the bands that I have already downloaded, and after a while of downloading a shit-load of old 90's alternative one-hit wonders; I came across this artist.

http://www.julianahatfield.com/index.htm

Does anyone else find this fucked up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Toastmaster said...

She's been around for awhile, I'm sure pretty much everyone else has heard of her. Soham directed me to limewire.com, you can get any song you want and it's free so you should consider that.

2:33 AM  
Blogger spatel36 said...

get on the ball Ben, Juliana Hatfield was on the radio when we were freshman.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Szechwan said...

Sorry guys, she must have become mainstream during the months in which I was preocuppied with borrowing Abercrombie clothes and not giving them back. It's like I always say, "If they didn't want me to take them, they would have put better security devices on the merchandise." I also think that was the period in which I was really into K's Choice.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home