In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Greetings from St. Louie




I went to the cubs/cards game a couple of weeks ago with May and Jared. The new stadium is un-believable! Drinking was more of a job than a recreational activity, though, so im sorry if this blog is short but I dont remember a whole lot. As for the things that I do remember...

I turned May into a smashing pumpkins lover. Its nice to turn someone into something that you've been for so long.

Teddy recently purchased a loft in the downtown area. Thats his girlfriend at the top of the page. Her name is Brooke. They live about 8 blocks away from the stadium so it was nice to be in the middle of everything. A few steps down from wrigleyville, but still a great time.

The city isnt really what I expected. I envisioned this bustling metropolis where you had to be quick on your feet and fast with your words. That wasnt the case at all. The place was basically dead except for the stadium and its surrounding areas. You got the feeling that the entire city shut down for ball games. I also felt like I ran into more bums than people. May has officially taken over as the guy who throws his money away on bums. He spent a good $20 in about two days on the bums. And these werent the down-on-luck, I want to feel sorry for bums (like old man cock-a-poo), these were the fast talking, Ill fuck you up if you dont give me something bums (like tupac). We were basically in an isolated area the whole time though, so I dont know how the rest of the city is.

Anytime we want to check out a cubbies game in St. Louie we now have a place to stay. So keep that in mind. Hope everyones well.


T

1 Comments:

Blogger Toastmaster said...

Who is that girl with Teddy?! That is a deviation for his past girls!!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home