In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blog President - Dr. Cliffton Schiffman


Blog Mates,

I have decided to nominate myself for blog president. I am building a campaign and looking to hire running mates. If anyone is interested please contact me via blog "In The Ends". I will be looking to governize the blog and retain full blog control over all blog issues. Rules will be made and laws will be enforced. Everyone will have a blog role and a blog duty. During my campaign I will be known as DR. Clifton Schiffman. Please address the blog with any questions or concerns you might have.

DR. CS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home