In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Friday, April 28, 2006

Belgium Farting Pig

I think all of you know how much I hate cartoons but for me to find this funny means it is actually funny. Check this link out, it is ten times better than the ninja video. Its only two minutes so make sure to watch the whole thing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8297574364836044520

1 Comments:

Blogger Toastmaster said...

I knew it wouldn't take long before Scabbies wrote a post with a title like "Belgium Farting Pig", I just didn't think it would be this soon. Way to live up to expectations, Scabs! Go get 'em!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home