In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Just a little reminder about some Pjam updates.

First the good, tonight Pjam is on Letterman at 10:30. Also, if you go to the Pearl Jam website there is a link to some CBS site because after Pearl Jam tapes their Letterman performance they will do a small set at some famous theatere in New York and you can watch it online.

Now the bad. As many of you know, Pearl Jam just released their new self-titled album, "Pearl Jam." As an avid Pearl Jam fan, and as Billy would say, "the only band I know," I rushed out to the store and purchased the C.D hours after its release. On my way home from work on Tuesday, I listned to the first half of the C.D and was very impressed. I went to bed that night dreaming of Eddy and looked forward to going to work a little bit early the next day so I could finish going through the C.D for the first time, I left about a half hour early. As I walked to my car, I noticed all of this crystal/prisim looking shit on my front passanger seat. I thought to myself, why the hell is there snow in my car. Then I realized that my window must be cracked. I assumed that some of the construction next to my car must have cracked my window. As I started coming to reality, I look in my car a little closer to notice that there was no longer a front passanger side window and it was spilled all over my front seat. Also, the whole front console of my car was completely ripped out and destroyed. Someone broke in to my car that night and stole my C.D player, all of associated wiring, and most importantly my brand new cherished Pearl Jam C.D.

I really have learned nothing from this experience other than the fact, that Pearl Jam is a hot commodity, I fucking hate crooks, and if you want to break in a car you will get away with it becaus the cops just take down some info for insurance purchases. So my bit of advice, cherish your new PJam C.D. if you have purchased it already, and don't park on the street where crooks are scoping you out. Fuck the Crooks.

-True Story

Can someone tell me how the fuck to use this spell check without loosing my post.

3 Comments:

Blogger spatel36 said...

scabs,
I'm very sorry your car got broken into- that sucks and should not have to be experienced by anyone. although, i find it pretty damn funny you refer to hoodlums as "crooks"; that would be good enough reason for me to want to break into your car.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Toastmaster said...

I'm not sure if you picked this up from your dad, but I agree with Soham, you tend to speak in stereotypical-Chicago slang a lot of the time. "Da crooks down on Wacker stole my disc player while I was eating da sliders at White Castle. Cubbies!"
Sorry about your car, that is pretty lame.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Toastmaster said...

Great recommendation on that PJam live feed! Red wine and all, I think it's safe to say they are back!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home