In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

New Territory

So this happened to me yesterday...
 
I recently purchased new undies at Uniqlo.  They are super thin and super comfortable.  Yesterday I flew up to San Fran on a 7am flight and was in meetings all day.  Around 4pm, I crossed my legs in my chair and noticed a lump in my left pant leg, separate from my actual leg.  I patted it and it was soft, like clothing.  I was in a meeting so had to wait until the meeting was over to figure out what it was.  When I got back to a desk, I reached into my pant leg and pulled out a pair of underwear (separate from the pair I was wearing) that had been stuck in my pant leg all day.
My underwear is SO THIN and my jeans are SO TIGHT that I am able to walk around with an extra pair of undies in my pant leg without even noticing.  How awesome is that!

New, scary territory.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home