In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Road Trippin' With My Two Favorite Allies

Fun couple weeks doing separate roadtrips with two of my favorite allies: Ann & Bob.  Ann and I headed out to Princeton, IL where I was born, and then crashed for a night w/ my Aunt & Uncle in Avon, IL - farm country.

Bob and I continued our CA momentum (clean, safe, friendly - just what Dr. Bob ordered!).  We started in Toronto with a Leafs game on the glass, then drove east to Ottawa for a Senators game.

Great times with the most special people.  Feeling thankful.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home