In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bob Hatfield's 60th Birthday at The Masters

My Dad turned 60 recently and we ventured down to Augusta, GA to celebrate at The Masters. What an incredible experience. The history, the tradition, the beauty of Augusta National Golf Course. My Dad described it as "Disneyland for golf fans." I love how they don't allow cell phones on the course, so the only way you know the score is by watching the old-style scoreboards with number panels or by word-of-mouth. It removes all other distractions and allows you to focus on one thing and one thing only: Golf.

I was lucky to see my #2 live sports moment of all time at The Masters. Here it is. The epic shot by Bubba Watson (my Dad's pick to win!). Uncle John and I were within 10 ft. of him! Euphoric, amazing. I get chills watching it.



My #1 live sports moment of all time is this throw and catch. My head just popped off with chills.



Happy birthday Dad! You're the best! Can't wait for the next adventure.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home