In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Taco Tuesday

I went out on a date last night with a girl that ended up being exactly like my sister. I texted my sister afterwards telling her I went out on a date with basically her. She asked "in a good or bad way?". How do I respond to that?

It was a Tuesday night so when we got to the bar / restaurant, they told us it was Taco Tuesday. Perfect. Dollar tacos are just what the doctor ordered. "They're about as big as your thumb," the waitress told us. I looked confusingly at her and then looked down at my thumbs. My thumbs aren't very big. Thumbs in general aren't very big. "That's not very big," I responded. "Yeah, but they're only a dollar," she said and walked away.

I knew there was something wrong with that logic, but I didn't realize what it was until a few minutes later. The whole idea of Taco Tuesday is full sized tacos at a low price. You wouldn't go out for dollar beer night if the beers are 1/6 of their usual size, right?

Clearly this place doesn't understand the concept of Taco Tuesdays, but that's what you get when you go out on a date with your sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home