In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bye Bye E!, Hello NBCUniversal



After a 3+ year run at E!, my time with the Kardashians, Chelsea, Joel and the rest of the gang has come to an end. What can I say about working at E! Entertainment Television? Pretty bizarre. I think I will always look back on this time in my life and think, Marc, you worked for E! for 3 years in your mid 20s, that's odd. I met some great people though and learned about TV, the entertainment industry, Hollywood gossip and working with people that are very different than myself.

And now it's on to NBCUniversal to sell film & TV to New Media companies internationally. The journey continues...

XMas card to parents last year:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home