In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Early Days




















"Look," (pause, shift to face her) "I appreciate that you're making me work for this" (said gently) "but I don't look at it like me working for something." (half smile) "It's really about two people that like each other, that are attracted to each other and both want to make the other person feel good. It should be totally natural; two people wanting the same thing. I don't want to feel like I'm rushing you into anything you don't want to do. I'm just attracted to you and I like you, so this is what feels natural to me. Do you know what I mean?" (said delicately, full smile, then sit quietly and wait, puppy dog eyes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home