In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A couple things that bother me.....

I took a couple flights on Midwest Airlines last week flying to Minneapolis. Midwest is known for providing their passengers with warm chocolate chip cookies on the flight. The bad news is that they don't provide any other food. The good news is that they do provide WARM CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. If you can believe it, I actually saw people passing on these chocolate chip cookies. We're flying to Minneapolis, there are no TVs in the headrests, there's nothing to eat, nothing to do, they're passing out these amazing smelling, amazing tasting chocolate chip cookies that are right out of the oven, and people are refusing them. Get over yourself and your stupid diet and eat the goddamn cookie.

It makes no sense to me how they tell you to turn off all electronic devices when the plane is taking off or about to land. I find it incredibly hard to believe that my ipod is going to have an affect on how well the plane lands. And if it does have an affect, isn't there a bigger problem at hand than me sneaking in songs by The Smiths before the wheels hit the ground? It should be back to the drawing board if cell phones and ipods have an affect on planes crashing or not.

Are multi-sex bathrooms and sinks really necessary? I'm not talking about the single room bathroom at the local diner. I'm talking about posh clubs that are trying to be hip by having guys and girls in the same bathroom, or with two separate bathrooms but using the same sink and mirrors. Look, whatever it is that girls are doing to themselves while in the bathroom, us guys don't want to know. We'll judge the product when it enters the show room. And frankly, I don't like girls looking at me in the mirror while I'm trying to primp. Bathrooms are places where you strategize about picking up the opposite sex, not a place where you actually pick them up.

I've met a lot of girls out here in CA that say they don't swim on CA beaches. The water is too dirty apparently. The only beaches they'll swim at are Hawaii or Cabo. Get over yourself. It would be like me moving to Chicago and saying I don't go to Cubs games. Sure there are a bunch of drunk idiots at Cubs games spilling beer on each other, and you're there to watch the team do the same thing they've been doing for a 100 years (lose), but the Cubs ARE Chicago, so you go the game. And the beach IS SoCal, so get your butt in the water.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll eat the cookie Marc but I'm not getting in the water.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home