In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Monday, August 04, 2008

Guns

One of them cowboys, he starts to draw
Well I shot him down, Lord, he never saw
Shot me another, hot damn he won't grow old
In the confusion my uncle grabbed the gold
And we high-tailed it down to Mexico

Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
I love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, I grabbed that gold
And I left his dead ass there by the side of the road





















































































































































1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We wouldn't have been able to do it w/o Tupac.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home