In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bye Bye Tennis Channel, Hello E!

My run at Tennis Channel came to an end recently. I had a great experience working for a young, independent single-sport network. Along the way I made some great friends, learned a lot about tennis and television, and elevated my ping pong game to a whole new level. I was able to gain experience in so many different areas for TC by working with production on shorts, web on websites, and even our creative team modeling shirts for affiliates. It was a great run.

Now it's onto Comcast International Media Group working with E!, Style Network, G4, Versus and The Golf Channel.

I will always be able to say that I was part of the tennis industry for 15 months of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home