In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Jamaica '05

I sit here tonight with a bottle of jack, a pack of smokes, and Social D on the stereo. Relaxing night, feels good. I ran on the beach today during lunch, ate chicken/shrimp gumbo for dinner that Monique made, and left work a half hour early to get a haircut. My life is not hard. Next week I will be traveling to NYC for the first time, I go to a conference in Dallas in two weeks, and I spend four days in Vegas in three weeks. Pretty decent cities.

Still, I see pictures like these and remember the days of having 15 of your closest friends in the same city, literally blocks away. That wasn't too bad either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home