In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ben Does It Again

So I got home from work tonight and checked the mail. Aside from some ads and junk mail, I noticed I had a letter from Sesh. I had talked to Sesh a few weeks ago about him sending out some old school pics of me, him, and Little Billy, so I was excited to check them out; everyone likes to get mail. But when I held the envelope from Sesh in my hands, it felt empty, like there wasn't anything inside.

As I went upstairs to my apartment, I opened the envelope and felt around inside. At first I didn't feel anything, but then my fingers came across a small piece of thick paper. As I pulled it out, I realized what it was.






























Sesh had sent me his fucking business card. No letter, no note, just his fucking accounting business card. He took the time to get an envelope, address it, put a stamp on it, and mail it, all to give me his business card.

This tells me one of three things. One, Sesh knows that taxes are due within the next couple weeks and he wants me to be sure that I get them completed so he provided his business card so that I can call him with any questions. Great, thank you, Sesh. Two, he wants me to know that I can use him as an emergency contact at work. If anything happens to me at Fox, my coworkers now have Sesh's contact info and can call him if I end up in the hospital. Sesh, you are too kind. Three, and probably the most likely choice, is that Sesh is simply pulling a classic Sesh move. He is doing something so ridiculous, so pointless, so confusing, and so Sesh-like that it makes opening that envelope and seeing a card reading "Ben Sevcik: Tax and Accounting Services" the experience that makes my day. Thank you for that, Sesh. TM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home