In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Burlington

I figured I would take the opportunity to give my brother's band a little publicity. Their name is Burlington and they are a foursome from Naperville. John plays rhythm guitar and does backup vocals. He also sings a few tracks on his own. Their website is www.myspace.com/burlingtonband

Listen to the song "This Time". John recently wrote it and although the vocals are a bit shaky in some parts, it's still pretty fucking good considering these kids are only 16, which is kind of annoying to be honest. They play real shows which Under Funded should have done. I guess it's ok to play shows when you actually have talent. I will say, however, that UF did influence a couple of these kids in some ways, I know my brother is one. They passed us by awhile ago though, their lead guitarist is pretty sick if you listen to some of their other songs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home