In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Friday, February 17, 2006

First

To All,

So I am starting this blog. The point of it is unclear. I have been influenced by my roommate and other friends and think this might be a good idea, if nothing else a nice way to stay in touch with people and an interesting website to view. At best, a creative hotspot where people are constantly posting interesting pieces of writing or intriguing facts/pics/articles, etc. Who knows what will come of it, it all depends on the individual's contributions. And I feel that some of the people that I am closest to have a great deal of potential when it comes to creativity. And that includes all facets of creativity; humor, inteligence, depth of knowledge, range of emotions, ect. So here is my first contribution: a picture of a friend's brother in elementary school from the early 90's. There are a number of things going on in this picture; I really like it for various reasons. And it coincides with my goal of owning my own business: a poster business is one of the ideas that I think might actually work. But that's neither here nor there. So the blog has begun, it's not as gay as facebook, myspace, etc, and not quite as straight as sending basic emails. You could say it's a bit metro.

-Toastmaster



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home