In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well It's About Goddamn Time!

After living in California for 3.5 years, Little Kathryn finally decided to make an appearance! It was great to have her here, and we definitely got after it. After a west-side bike ride and a Pacific Palisades hike, she admitted that she was getting charlie horses at night. But Urth Cafe milkshakes and Father's Office burgers helped the pain go away. Until next time, Little Kath...

























































2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of the best trips ever...changed my opinion of l.a.and there were LOTS of laughs. thanks for everything marc

kathryn

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Moneezi said...

Hi Marc! I am here, visiting your blog, because it is your birthday and I am thinking of you! Good to see all the new events. Love that you are a triathlete. WOW! Those shorts are something else... :)
I wish I was in LA to meet you Kathryn. I can't wait to meet all the Hatfields!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday my friend.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home