In The Ends

"We only want to be free. And as funny as it sounds it's all we want. To not have our egos bound with the rays of suns. Because man should be free as falling rain. To find what he loves even if it's pain" - The Growlers

Thursday, December 04, 2014

London, Cannes, Nice, Monaco and.... Stockholm

I spent some time in London, Cannes, Nice and Monaco a couple weeks ago, which was great.  However, none of these cities compared to the magic of Sweden.  The urban legends are true, it really is heaven on earth.  None of us could believe how hot, how friendly and how easy the girls are there.  Not to mention educated, great English-speakers, cultured and easygoing.

I fell in love on Friday, and then fell in love even harder on Saturday.  Two days is not enough time to enjoy Stockholm.

When I got back, I reached out to a buddy who lives in London who told me to go to Sweden 5 years ago.  When I told him he was right all along, he said "Mate that is hilarious.  Yeah, it's a phenomenon for sure.  I reckon they seem easy because the guys there are so stiff and arrogant.  Good work, though you have to be careful - I was there for four days, and ended up marrying her."  Yep, he married a Swedish girl after spending the weekend in Stockholm.

Can't wait to go back.  Need to go back.  Have to go back.  Going back.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home